We offer workshops and training for individuals, small groups, nonprofits, associations and corporations. Bring a mix of people from different organizations or solidify a training customized for your team. In-person workshops and webinars are available to make training a breeze and fit with your busy schedule!
Click on “Schedule a Workshop” on the right to schedule a workshop on your time. Otherwise, be sure to look at our “Upcoming Workshops” calendar list to register for a workshop that is currently scheduled and open to the public. Contact us for workshop descriptions and fees.
Most requested worships and webinars
- Content marketing: build your strategy
- Social media training: 5-part workshop series
- Building customer relationships: Combining traditional marketing with online tactics for the win
- Marketing for associations: the trade-off between free and member-based content
- Nonprofit marketing on a shoestring budget
- B2B: build your story, engage your customers
Social media training series
This option provides a series of workshops based off of the eBook “Best Practices in Social Media” as part of a 5-part series for organizations to participate in together. Each participating organization will receive:
- a content calendar template
- a template for tracking ROI
- a free copy of our “Best Practices in Social Media” eBook
- a customized suggested content plan/one-sheet based on their current audiences and what they have been doing online thus far
Prior to the start of the workshop series, Allee Creative will contact your organization to gain better knowledge of the struggles and opportunities when it comes to utilizing social media as part of the organization’s overall marketing strategy.
To start, your organization will choose one of the following:
- Best Practices in Social Media: An Overview Level I
- Best Practices in Social Media: An Overview Level II
After the initial overview workshop, your organization will then participate in series of workshops (view workshops overview here).
This workshops series is also available to organizations as a full-day training session, onsite. Contact us for this customized pricing and workshop series option.