We know it. You know it. Everyone knows it – social media is not just a fad; it is an integral part of a successful marketing plan. So why is it that so many businesses are not on social media, or worse, on social media and doing it poorly? Because people fear the harsh truth – social media and content marketing are hard. The ease of signing up for an account and the allure of a “free” marketing tactic tend to trick people into thinking social media and content marketing are easy.
Then the reality sets in.
Social media and content marketing take a lot of time. A lot of effort. A lot of creativity.
So, what do you do?
The question then becomes – how do you utilize social media and content marketing without getting overwhelmed and losing your mind? You turn to Allee Creative, of course!
Over the past 8 years, the Allee team has run into every social media question imaginable (some reasonable and some insane!) and helped countless businesses get their social media plans together. Now, we are ready to share what we have learned with you.
Introducing Best Practices in Social Media
We have compiled our team’s combined experience in social media and content strategy in one, easy-to-read eBook. Our new eBook, “Best Practices in Social Media“, covers everything you need to know about getting started on social media and consistently putting out successful content. Here is just a preview of what you will learn:
- Content marketing & social media – what they are and are not
- Who is your audience and what do they need?
- What is your brand voice and what platform is right for you?
- Time management: how to dedicate resources and stay consistent
- How to turn conversations into customers
- Basics of the Fab Four: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- How to make an effective call-to-action
- How to take your social media strategy to the next level
- What to track to measure ROI
Whether you are new to social media and content marketing, or simply want to enhance your understanding of them, Best Practices in Social Media is for you. Get started on improving your social media and content marketing today!