It’s easy to fall into a rut when creating content for your blog. The structure and content seem to blur together, you find yourself using the same examples–it can be a headache to create fresh content all the time.
We could all use a little inspiration from time to time. Here are 10 quick ideas to bring life back into your blog:
10 blog content ideas
- Ask key stakeholders (volunteers, clients, customers) to write a post outlining the top 3 reasons they love your company/organization
- Create a video series of how-to content, quick tips, behind-the-scenes, etc.
- Design an infographic to explain complicated information that’s important to clients or customers (bonus: tools to use for free!)
- Interview someone who has a great story about their relationship with your organization (someone you’ve influenced, made an impact on, etc.)
- Promote a case study or conclusion of a successful campaign, event, etc.
- Produce regular inspirational posts that have more to do with creating good will and putting a smile on your readers’ faces than selling a specific product or service
- Write a book or movie review–something that can also inspire your audience and provide them with information on a particular industry, service, skill, etc.
- Create a “Day in the Life” series…of a fundraiser, a CEO, a B2B marketer, sales rep, etc. Show your audience what it’s like to work in your organization
- Expand on an article or topic found in an industry publication, magazine–show your audience another side of the story or break down the content in bite-sized pieces for them to easily digest
- Use photos to create a photo series or post centered around images rather than words
Planning blog content doesn’t have to be stressful. Make it fun! What ideas have worked for you when developing new blog content? Share in the comments, below!