Social media channel audiences, guidelines and tactics are ever-changing. Which channel works best for your niche audience? Where can you get the most “bang” for your reach “buck”?
While setting your digital content strategy is an exhaustive process, the components that rely on the use of social media channels can be supported by research around usage and key audiences. That’s why we’ve compiled helpful stats from Hubspot, Hootsuite, Tech Jury and SproutSocial to support our recommendations for which social media channels to use in our latest social media guide.
Download this free guide to gather useful tips for using social media as a way to engage with your audience. We have a run-down of the top four social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and how what we know about each of them can influence your content strategy.
This social media cheat sheet is a chance for you to dip your toes in the water—to choose a platform that works best for your brand’s needs. We have provided insight on:
- Best times of day for publishing for engagement
- Top age groups using each of the top four social media channels
- What image types have to do with engagement
- The amount of active users on the top channels
- The amount of articles posted on LinkedIn each week (spoiler alert: It’s 100,000 … what?!)
Download the latest in our #12MonthsOfMarketing program, “Social media channels guide,” for insight into which channels best serve the audiences you want to reach.