With more than 1.5 billion websites in the world, how are you getting yours to stand out?
In the always-on, digital age, the amount of time we have to grab the attention of our audiences is also waning. Some say you have less than one second to capture the attention of your users online before they make the decision to stay or jump ship.
Are you up for this challenge?
As we close out 2019, we’re also closing out our #12MonthsOfMarketing program with the final free template all around website design. Learn the basics, the key players and how to address key areas of your website to be successful in your website redesign project.
Think about how your users view your site. If your traffic is sub-par, they’re likely leaving because:
- They aren’t getting what they’re looking for (or they can’t easily find what they’re looking for)
- They’re overwhelmed with too much information (they don’t know what to do or where to go)
- The site doesn’t work on the device on which they’re viewing it. More than half of all website pageviews were done on mobile devices last year and that number is only going to grow. And when close to 60% of internet users will not recommend businesses that have poor mobile website designs, you can’t afford to design your site any other way.
Don’t lose your audience before you get to tell them all the wonderful things about you. As you embark on your new website journey, think about how you can:
- Improve design
- Write for SEO
- Design for mobile
- Use metrics for decisions
- Be prepared to update recurring content
- Work with the right team
Our Ultimate Website Cheat Sheet has you covered. Download this free, 2-page reference document that will walk you through key questions to ask and how to get the right website team in place for your project.
Download the final #12MonthsOfMarketing guide today: Ultimate Website Cheat Sheet
Did you miss our other 11 freebies in the series? They are still available online. Access here.