When we came on board with XYZ University in 2011, the company was poised for growth. The company’s CEO was well known for her speaking events in the association arena; it was time to broaden the scope of the company’s brand message and showcase XYZ University as the consulting choice for corporations and associations looking to sustain the next generation of leaders and members.
Each year, the Allee team works with XYZ University to build a comprehensive marketing plan, timeline and initiatives that match the current year’s business growth goals. The marketing strategy contains components of traditional and online tools, public relations, social media, website content updates and general marketing support in areas of graphic design, writing and campaign implementation.
Since beginning with XYZ University nearly 3 and a half years ago, we have seen extensive growth in the company’s profits, brand awareness and clientele. A few of the highlights over the years include:
- Social media continues to be the top 3 sources of referral traffic to the company’s website
- An average of 3,500 unique website visits each month (up from 1,500/month)
- National media mentions and interviews
- International speaking opportunities and client bookings
- Facebook page likes increased 850% (organic, non-paid likes)
- Twitter followers increased 712% (organic, non-paid likes)