Be a part of our growing team! Take a look at the current job openings below and fill out the form to apply.
Open position: Digital marketing specialist
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to support online community engagement, business development and digital measurement. This is a hybrid role that heavily supports agency-side work with a small portion of hours dedicated to client-side projects.
Position duties and expectations
We are looking for someone with experience in social media channel management and content creation, email marketing and blogging. Experience in small business, agency and/or B2B marketing is a plus. The digital marketing specialist will:
- Create monthly content calendars, manage and schedule all social media for the agency; includes real-time/daily community engagement
- Draft email marketing campaigns and newsletters for the agency
- Serve as a blog author on Allee Creative website
- Work with CEO on business development projects such as client and prospect outreach, workshop/training offerings, etc.
- Develop niche campaigns for target audiences and personas for the agency
- Pull monthly metrics for agency’s digital channels and client accounts
Organization and superior attention to detail is a must. The person in this position must work well independently and have experience in remote work environments. The digital marketing specialist will be required to manage multiple projects and deadlines at one time. We are looking for candidates with between 3 and 5+ years’ experience as a digital marketing coordinator/specialist for a digital team. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Are a true doer. You are not high-level only. You have true experience in rolling up your sleeves and doing the work.
- Are not afraid to develop ideas and do not simply wait to be asked for them. You can identify new opportunities in content and business development.
- Understand the importance of digital metrics and how to use them for business development—that digital marketing is not simply for the sake of creating content online; how does what we are doing circle back to business goals?
- Value target audiences and personas—developing content to match their needs yet stay true to the agency/client’s core market.
- Are a savvy email marketer with experience in creating email marketing campaigns (added bonus if you have experience with Mailchimp and Constant Contact)
- Write engaging, insightful, educational blog content for B2B audiences
- Are a creative social media content creator
- Demonstrates good leadership and can “own” projects
- Are a true online community manager with genuine engagement skills
- You adore Twitter
- You understand B2B strategy on Instagram
- You can identify conversation and engagement opportunities on LinkedIn
- You are able to learn and implement new channels and strategies when they make sense for key audiences
- Can back up your work. What can you show us that demonstrates your amazingness and skills in these areas? Let’s see it!
The nice-to-have skills
While not must-have requirements, the following are bonus skills we’d love to see:
- Familiar with SproutSocial
- Graphic design (i.e.: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Knowledge of AP-Style Guide and editing skills
- Video editing
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other digital metric-tracking systems
This is a remote work position.
At present, this is a part-time position (approx. 20 hours a week). We are open to hourly, salary or contract individuals.
About Allee Creative
Allee Creative is a full-service content marketing agency in Minnesota. The agency maintains an international book of clients that range from nonprofits and small business to B2B corporations and companies in the middle market.