Marketing is changing. The insurance industry is changing. In order to combat these changes, it is critical for insurance companies to think about utilizing content as a means of engaging customers, prospects and employees.
“Content Marketing for the Insurance Industry” was developed specifically for you, the insurance marketer looking for a way to set your agency apart. This free, 20-page guide provides you with resources for getting started and content ideas for continued success specific to the areas of insurance. We’ve also included stats to share with C-level executives outlining the importance of a strategic content marketing plan. Learn how you can implement a successful content marketing strategy to push your business forward.
Interactive download! We have included live links to additional content and blog posts throughout this guide. Click on the blue links within the guide to read more about a particular topic or idea.
What you will learn:
- The state of the insurance industry: What it means for you
- Why content marketing is taking the place of some traditional channels
- What content marketing is (and what it isn’t)
- How to set your brand apart and understand your target audiences
- Marketing for talent: How to close the generation gap
- How to create engaging content and carve out time for ongoing strategies
“Content Marketing for the Insurance Industry” is for anyone who…
- Needs a crash-course on content marketing and the benefits it can provide
- Struggles with consistency and relevant content specific to the insurance industry
- Finds it difficult to convince senior leaders of the importance of content marketing
- Has tried and failed to implement a successful online content strategy
- Is looking for validation and ideas to engage the next generation of employees
- Would like to develop a content marketing plan
- Is interested in implementing a blog, social media or video as part of an ongoing content marketing strategy
Download your copy today by filling out the form on the right.