Did you know that 78% of B2B buyers use the Internet to initiate research on products and services?
With information at their fingertips, your customers can be anywhere from two-thirds to 90% of the way through their buying journey before they reach out to you. And if they can’t get the information they’re looking for online, they’re more than likely going to seek out another source of information—which could very well be your competition.
Marketing is changing. The manufacturing industry is changing. In order to combat these changes, it is critical for manufacturers to think about utilizing content as a means of engaging customers, prospects and even employees.
“Transformational Marketing for Manufacturers” is a collaborative guide developed by Allee Creative and E3 Marketing Group. If you want to set your company apart, this guide is for you.
We have also included live links to additional content and blog posts throughout this guide. Click on the green links within the guide to read more about a particular topic or idea.
What you will learn:
- The importance of understanding your customers and market
- How to become a customer-centric organization
- The importance of developing a strategic content marketing plan
- How to create and deliver engaging content that works
This guide is for
- C-suite and senior executives
- Corporate and marketing strategists
- Sales and marketing directors
- Product marketing leaders
- Business development mangers
- Customer insight managers
- Customer experience managers
Fill out the form on the right to download your FREE copy today!