This workshop provides the basic strategy companies need to understand using social media as part of their overall marketing strategy. Covering many of the chapters in our “Best Practices in Social Media” eBook, participants will learn how to:
- Creating a content strategy
- Understand target audiences, their needs and how to reach them
- Set building blocks for effective social media profiles
- Use content calendars
- Understand the difference between content creation and content curation
- Set KPIs (key performance indicators) the directly tie to business objectives
- Track how social media plays a key role in the company’s website traffic and overall online brand awareness
Participants will leave this workshop with a better understanding of what it takes to get started on social media and how implementing a strategy content plan is crucial to the success of business moving forward.
Registration coming soon!