As part of its Small Business Growth Workshop Series, Melissa Harrison will present “Managing small business growth” at BNC National Bank on September 25, 2019.
As entrepreneurs, we can find many resources on growing a small business or how to market your services. But in the midst of running toward the proverbial light-at-the-end-of-the-success tunnel, have you encountered challenges on how to manage the growth (or lack thereof)?
While we’re all aiming toward growing more, offering more and building more, are we taking care of ourselves and the needs our companies need to make this growth a success? And once we get there, then what?
Join your fellow professionals for a candid talk about the truth around entrepreneurial growth, thought leadership and success. Some of our topics for discussion will include:
- Building thought leadership and trust while also building a business
- Why you are still the best person to grow your business
- Transitions: Expansions, staff increases/decreases, leasing/building, benefits
- Partnerships to grow your business: When, how and how much work?
- Best marketing practices on a shoestring budget
Bring your questions—we will spend the last 15 minutes talking about your struggles and how we can help one another. Staffing? Benefits? Transitioning office space? Many of us have gone through those aspects of business; let’s talk about how we’re managing it all.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Space is limited. Please register using the link above.