Marketing plans are an essential part of business. A fluid marketing plan that moves with you as the market evolves is even better. And thus, we all know that planning is half the battle. This workshop walks attendees through the 10 key components of a marketing plan. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of how to:
- Research your competition and define your unique value proposition
- Set your business goals and create milestones for reaching them
- Create your buyer personas to understand their path-to-purchase
- Develop a marketing plan that supports business goals with proposed budgets and timelines.
- Use provided templates and resources to monitor your plan, pivot as needed and track results
Webinar in conjunction with MELSA and Carver County Library System