Your brand deserves to be in the spotlight. Gone are the days of relying solely on organic content—the best communicators are executing solid paid digital strategies on social media and beyond. From Facebook boosted posts and targeted ads to Twitter campaigns and paid video—each comes with its own version of parameters for reaching niche audiences and expanding brand reach. Which channels are the best to use? How do you measure success? What does an adequate paid media budget look like? If you haven’t established a paid social media strategy, this is your next move.
In this free webinar, we will explore aspects of paid social media campaigns to put you on the right track for launching your first set (or subsequent sets) of campaigns. This session is for anyone who needs to know:
- Which social media channels appeal to which audiences: What we know about usage, demographics and best times to post
- How to set goals for paid media campaigns
- How to organize your content and plan ahead
- How to track and analyze metrics
- What do we need to know for the future? How has COVID-19 impacted paid strategies and how can we move forward as we navigate changes in our business
This session will focus on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram: What we know about the channels, tips for planning content and sample spreadsheets for tracking budget and results. This is a free online workshop event limited to the first 100 people who register.