Melissa Harrison will present the following session for the Twin Cities Connecting Women in Business (CWiB) chapter:
Digital marketing strategy: Close Q4 on a high note and plan for the year ahead
The new year will be here before we know it, so let’s take time to review what you’ve learned so far from 2021 and set benchmarks for moving forward. During this session, we will talk about key things you can do as we close out the year to end on a high note. We’ll focus on year-end tasks, channel or metrics set-up and key metrics to assess as you set your 2022 marketing plan.
- Key marketing metrics and definitions
- Examples to set up monthly metric tracking templates
- The best metrics to track (and those lower in priority) and what they mean for gauging marketing success
- Examples of taking your known metrics and using them to set goals and plan for next year
- 10 basic components to set your market plan
- Buyer personas, paths to purchase and new strategies to consider in the new year
- Considerations that linger around COVID-19 and how to adjust accordingly
Emphasis during this presentation will be placed on social media and email marketing strategies; over-arching themes of traditional marketing will also be discussed.