Allee Creative CEO Melissa Harrison will present the following at CM World 2019:
Welcome to the Dance of Client-Agency Communications
While we may want to look at our clients through rose-colored glasses, in reality, we know that’s not always the case. From clients who pivot without notice, who take weeks to respond, or who feel their way is always *best* agencies can struggle to find that great balance of communication and great content work. Let’s get real about working with clients, what agencies can set up as best practices and ultimately, when it might be time to let go (gasp! fire!) a client and start fresh. Bring your questions; it’s getting real.
- How to avoid never-ending content review cycles with effective SOWs and clearly outlined processes
- What you can put together in way of an agency promise to set client/agency communication expectations from day 1
3. What to do in situations of “hounding” clients who are not readily available and do not provide timeline feedback or communication
4. How to understand when it’s time to part ways; and how to do it effectively without damaging reputations
- How agencies can help clients measure the performance of the content they create and pivot to a different channel or approach if something’s not working.