Date: June 16, 2022
Time: 11:30AM CST
This online workshop will focus on understanding your digital marketing data–what is available, how often to analyze and how to interpret for ongoing marketing decisions.
- Tools to use to track metrics for: websites, email marketing, social media, video, digital ad campaigns and/or links
- Key metrics to monitor on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis
- How to utilize digital marketing metrics to inform new strategies
- What does it all mean? Turning your digital marketing metrics into a positive ROI story
- Dashboards and templates to use for ongoing tracking
- Sample quarterly report-out documents to use for showing your marketing efforts to key leaders and the C-suite
This workshop is great for anyone who needs to set a consistent system for tracking marketing results and reporting those results back to a team. This is also a great session for content creators to attend to see how they can report on content value throughout the year.
Speaker: Melissa Harrison, CEO, Allee Creative