Marketing plans are an essential part of business. A fluid marketing plan that moves with you as the market evolves is even better. And thus, we all know that planning is half the battle. This 90-minute webinar guides participants through marketing basics and the need-to-know components to develop a solid marketing plan. We’ll cover a 10-step approach to marketing planning along with considerations and research you can do prior to setting your plan. This session will also speak specifically to implications of COVID-19 and how to adjust your marketing plan accordingly.
Leave with a better understanding of how to:
- Research your competition and define your unique value proposition
- Set your business goals and create milestones for reaching them
- Create your buyer personas to understand their path-to-purchase
- Develop a marketing plan that supports business goals with proposed budgets and timelines
- Use provided templates and resources to monitor your plan, pivot as needed and track results
Presented by: Melissa Harrison