Social Media 101: Keeping up with the Top Channels for the New Year
Note: This webinar is for IAAP members only. Registration information can be found here.
In-the-moment updates, video, organic reach, paid reach, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram—how do you keep up with the demands of social media for your business or your clients’ business? This 1-hour webinar will walk you through basic elements of social media and highlight the top 4 channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We will also briefly cover general social media trends, what to watch for in 2016 and additional visual channels such as Instagram, Vimeo and Snapchat, as time allows.
- Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Trends for social media in 2016
- How to balance organic reach vs. paid content/reach
- Time management tips: Templates for source lists and content calendar creation
- Recommendations for success: Etiquette, tracking ROI, consistency