Event registration link coming soon!
Melissa Harrison will present a 3-workshop series for St. Catherine University’s Center for Sales Innovation. This is the final workshop in the series:
Best Practices in Digital Marketing
What is a good open rate? How do you know if what you’re producing on social media is moving the needle for your business (or for yourself professionally)? Which digital channels are most effective to key audiences? What are the dos and don’ts of digital marketing? With a main focus on email marketing, social media marking and website, this 2-hour workshop include:
- An overview of social media best practices—what we know about the channels and expectations of our audiences to make good decisions in marketing
- Email marketing strategies for engaging customers, selling yourself and building lists
- Website must-haves, design trends and content best pratices
- Metrics and analysis: How to set up key KPIs and track success going forward
- What do we need to know for the future? How has the COVID-19 pandemic and other historical events in the past year changed the way we use digital marketing?