Understanding the tools needed to engage your customers and drive business.
Your practical guide to using social media.
“Best Practices in Social Media” is a compilation of Allee Creative’s years of marketing strategy and planning experience focused directly on social media channels in one easy-to-read eBook.
This 28-page eBook covers everything you need to know about getting started on social media and consistently putting out successful content.
What you will learn:
- Content marketing & social media – what they are and are not
- Who is your audience and what do they need?
- What is your brand voice and what platform is right for you?
- Time management: how to dedicate resources and stay consistent
- How to turn conversations into customers
- Basics of the Fab Four: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- How to make an effective call-to-action
- How to take your social media strategy to the next level
- What to track to measure ROI
Whether you are new to social media and content marketing, or simply want to enhance your understanding of them, “Best Practices in Social Media” is a resource you don’t want to miss!
Included in your $12.99 eBook purchase:
- 28-page copy of “Best Practices in Social Media” with interactive links and supporting articles for added ideas and information
- FREE copy of our Simple Social Media Channel Guide—quick reference of what types of content are useful on which channels.
- FREE sample social media content calendar—available only for eBook customers!
“Best Practices in Social Media” is not just for social media newbies; it is great for anyone who…
- Needs a refresher on the differences between social media and content marketing
- Struggles with social media consistency
- Finds it difficult to convince senior leaders of the importance of social media
- Has tried and failed to implement a successful online content strategy
- Is looking for resources for calculating social media ROI
- Would like to improve upon their social media marketing plan
Download your copy today by filling out the form on the right.