Blogging for Business: Expand Your Brand with Helpful Content
Live webinar: August 5, 2020 | 12pm CST (register here)
If you are charged with maintaining your brand’s blog (or, if you have wanted to get one going but are overwhelmed in the amount of time it will take to be successful) this workshop is for you.
Join us for a live, 60-minute discussion online all about blogging for business. Starting with our 8-step process for setting up your brand’s blog, you’ll also learn how to:
- Craft content that is relevant to your audience and supports your business goals
- Write to keywords, think about SEO and utilize best practices in blog post content creation
- Organize your content using an editorial calendar [free template]
- Use sites like LinkedIn or Medium as a first step to blogging if you don’t have a business or company blog on your current website
A solid blog strategy is a great way to establish trust and showcase your knowledge in your industry. It can drive great traffic to your website and act as a springboard for content you can share on your social media platforms. Join us for more insight!
Save the date for these
- September 9 | Keyword Research and Tips for Successful SEO
- October 7 | How to Use Content Calendars to Win the Content Game
- November 4 | Marketing ROI: Gauging Success to Plan for the Year Ahead
- December 2 | Marketing Budgets: Planning for the New Year
Below is a list of previous webinars. All webinars are recorded and rebroadcast links/access to the original webinar videos are available by contacting email@example.com.
Communication on Point: Strategies for Paid Social Media Campaigns | May 5, 2020
1o-Step Marketing Plan | June 3, 2020
Social Media Examples and Case Studies | July 9, 2020
Webinars are also available as custom training options. If you see a past webinar that fits a need, contact us to find out how we can work together.