How to Use Content Calendars to Win the Content Game
Live webinar: October 7, 2020 | 12pm CST
With the amount of digital channels available to SMBs and nonprofits, it’s hard to produce consistent, engaging content, let alone keep it all organized. Enter your new best friend: The content calendar.
This webinar is great for anyone struggling to keep a consistent cadence of online content, those who manage multiple digital channels or professionals who are looking for a new way to organize and plan content ahead of time. During this live, 60-minute online training, Melissa will walk attendees through:
- Monthly one sheets and processes for ideation, collaboration and content edits
- Content calendar templates for: social media, blog and email marketing
- Source lists, references and content idea tracking/set-up
- Third-party resources and tools that work well with calendars (and those with built-in calendar functions)
- A week’s worth of content: She’ll set up a working content calendar in real-time, images, hashtags and all!
Pssst! Grab our special offer for October webinar attendees by adding a social media content calendar template on to your registration. Skip the registration button above and register here instead for a small fee and we’ll do the prep work for you! Webinar plus a template you can customize? Yes, please! More details on this special offer here.
Save the date for these
- November 4 | Marketing ROI: Gauging Success to Plan for the Year Ahead
- December 2 | Marketing Budgets: Planning for the New Year
Below is a list of previous webinars. All webinars are recorded and rebroadcast links/access to the original webinar videos are available by contacting email@example.com.
Communication on Point: Strategies for Paid Social Media Campaigns | May 5, 2020
1o-Step Marketing Plan | June 3, 2020
Social Media Examples and Case Studies | July 9, 2020
Blogging for Business | August 5, 2020
Keyword Research and Tips for Successful SEO | September 9, 2020
Webinars are also available as custom training options. If you see a past webinar that fits a need, contact us to find out how we can work together.