- This event has passed.
SCORE marketing basics webinar
April 27 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm CDT
Marketing basics: What you need to know to set your marketing plan
Marketing pans are an essential part of business. A fluid marketing plan that moves with you as the market evolves is even better. And thus, we all know that planning is half the battle. This webinar guides participants through marketing basics and need-to-know components of a solid marketing plan. Discover a 10-step approach to marketing planning with considerations and research you can do prior to setting your plan.
Learn how to:
- Research your competition and define your unique value proposition
- Set your business goals and create milestones for reaching them
- Create your buyer personas to understand their path-to-purchase
- Develop a marketing plan that supports business goals with proposed budgets and timelines
- Use provided templates and resources to monitor your plan, pivot as needed and track results
Presented by: Melissa Harrison
As CEO at Allee Creative, Melissa Harrison has been a leader in the content marketing space for two decades. With a solid background in content production and publication management, her niche is in omnichannel marketing and comprehensive content strategy development. Melissa leads marketing strategies for brands across the globe through creation, curation, content execution and metrics analysis. Melissa was recently named a Notable Marketing Leader by Twin Cities Business and has received numerous recognitions and accolades throughout her career. Melissa’s notable clients of record include 3M Littmann Stethoscopes, YMCA, SPR Therapeutics, Capella University, Minnesota State Bar Association, Therapixel, Endeavor Air, Optum and Lifetouch. In addition to leading Allee Creative, she is a mother of four, an active volunteer in her community and a lover of books.